Conveyancing Ireland, Land and Property Conveyancing Law Solicitor - Tormeys.ie
Conveyancing generally falls into four main areas:-
- Buying or selling property.
- Leasing property.
- Voluntary disposals.
We have vast experience in every area of conveyancing and we provide courteous, professional and efficient service to all our clients. When selecting a legal firm to act for you in a property transaction, we believe there are a number of criteria that you should investigate and we firmly believe that we are strong in each and every category. We will ensure the following:-
- On initial contact with our office we will provide you with a full comprehensive breakdown of all fees and outlays that you will incur to conclude the transaction.
- We will ensure that you will be kept updated at every stage in the transaction.
- Every conveyancing file will be supervised by a senior partner in the practice.
- We believe that it is in our own interests and more importantly the client’s interests to conclude the transaction in the quickest time possible.
- Our case management system ensures that conveyancing files will run smoothly and efficiently.
Our automatic review system ensures no files will ever be left unattended.
For a free online no obligation quote for any conveyancing work, please click one of the links below.
Legal fees & outlays for PURCHASE of house
Legal fees & outlays for SALE of house